PASSION YAMAHA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PASSION YAMAHA

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 2021_m10
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval

+11
syl yam
yampower007
ours124
DAN-GT-07
Fredlang
tundra 07
Deuso
FXLANE
dan speed shop
Yamex
Coyote.
15 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Laval & Lac Simon
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Sidewinder LTX GT, GP 292 75, SL 338 72, SRX 18

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 10:28

J'ai oublié d'écrire '' peut être '' Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 4_18_5   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 103455   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 C031 

En attendant lire ceci

http://snowgoer.com/snowmobile-news/2017-yamaha-snowmobiles/0301/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.passion-yamaha.com
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 10:36

Yamex a écrit:
Yé malade ce Fred...... Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 55248 comme ont s'y attend le moins,y'en lache une........

2 p'tite questions.......est ce que le moteur et les embrayages fourni par yamaha pour le sidewinder compte pour plus de la moitié du prix de la motoneige......juste pour savoir si c'est plus un yam qu,un chat.......

et est ce que le mot sidewinder fait référence au serpent qui ondule en rampant sur le côté dans le sable.......pour accompagner le viper....yark....

Juste pour comparer équitablement ...combien coutais un rajout de turbo sur un Viper  3000 et quelque, plus installation, surement moins cher installé en usine.

A tu trouvé ça sur le blog a CR pour le sarpant a Yvon ...pour moé il est devin Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831

• Search Yamaha Sled Talk

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Tread

Yamaha Sled Talk

SCUD Due

This post contains no mechanical details on the new sleds. It is simply dedicated to making me feel better.
When we pulled the sheets off the new Sidewinder I read more than one comment to the tune of ‘interesting sled but whats with the name?’ Well  ‘supposen I am more qualified to answer this than anyone at Yamaha and at the end of the day, I quite like the name for reasons I am about to explain.
Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Snake-150x150Whenever we decide a new name is required a process referred to internally as a ‘name chase’ ensues. Now you might think it’s easy to come up with a cool handle but trust me – it is not. First we have to pass international trade mark registrations which are open to interpretation and vary from country to country. Yamaha, being very global minded, has a policy that any name we intend to register must be applicable in every country, wherever in the world we do business. Ever wonder how the NA companies seem to be able to share names with other vehicles? There are multiple vehicle types called Frontier, Explorer, Tundra, Commander, Expedition, Crosstrek etc. Well the off-road vehicle makers on this continent aren’t too concerned with snowmobiles infringing on a car trade-mark in southern Italy. They will use a name provided it clears the TM regulations in North America which pretty much say if its not the same kind of product, you can use it.
The way it worked with the Sidewinder started with product planning (in this case me), sending out a ‘name chase’ notification with some Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 2003-Yamaha-SX-Viper-Profile-150x150background logic and suggestions to stimulate the creative juices of our development team. The logic was simple enough. We have a snake theme opportunity with the SRViper. The path of least resistance: call it the SRViper T or Turbo. Done deal, we already own the SRViper name. But let me digress – what the hell is an SRViper anyway? It was brought forward because we still owned the trade mark from the original 2-stroke SXViper. It required the SR/SX prefix to distinguish it from the four wheeled Vipers sold here and that, we gambled, would not draw too much attention from Detroit, considering the vehicles were quite different in application. This is what the lawyers and courts consider in dispute. If I recall we did get a letter from a European motorcycle company claiming infringement but that went away in a hurry. We considered using SRX but that was never a family of snowmobiles, it stood alone as a top dog muscle sled and remains pure to its roots. Come to think of it, the SRX 120 kids sled name originated from my desk. Anyway, just think of the acronym soup. ‘How do you like my new SRX LTX LE package?’ It’s got the SRV-T front with QS3R, Gen3T’s /  RS2 with QS3’s in back. ughhh.
So, anyway, the sled really deserved better distinction than a Viper with a T but worse case we could use it as default. I went to my good friend Google and searched ‘names of snakes’. Couple of hours later I had a list of about ten that might work for a snowmobile. For the record; Asp, Garter and Boa were not on it. I sent the list to the team for feedback and votes which, in due process, we ended up paring down to three. These names were submitted first to our trade mark attorneys in the USA who quickly nuked one. The final two were sent to our planning group in Japan to seek legal approval globally, which can take up to six months. I was actually shocked when Sidewinder came back as available and even more surprised to find we could use it without the need of a pre-fix. It is almost impossible to find a new name these days.
Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Viper-150x150Next step was to justify the name to internal stake-holders with some background so I went about doing research on Sidewinder’s. I checked with Arctic Cat and at the time they intended to keep the ‘9000’ series with no special names, so no conflicts there The Thundercat came along later in what I think is a really good move on their part considering the power we made.
The more I leaned and thought about ‘Sidewinder’ the better I liked it for marketing. The first analogy came from the product plan to build some new models (B-TX) that were well suited for deep snow riding, carving nice sharp turns with the skis pointed at the sky and winding through the back-country – carving the meadows, kinda like a Sidewinder.Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Sidewinder-150x150
Back to Google and another interesting twist (pun intended) emerged. The latest bird in the F-16 family of fighter jets is the F-16 ‘Viper’, a state of the art, mach 2 plus aircraft. It is often outfitted and deployed with the most advanced infrared tracking air-to air and air-to -land missile in the world, the AIM 9X ‘Sidewinder’. OK so how cool is that? The Viper is used to deliver the Sidewinder, both state of the art, technological marvels that command more than a little respect.
The last Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 76D20BC6-C371-48EC-9EC8-D3CEA3E55B54-150x150analogy was found in the layout of the turbo on the Sidewinder. It is side mounted and the vanes of the compressor and turbine can be described as winding up to create boost – ok, its a bit of a stretch but it does work. It’s a long story to justify a simple comment but considering the number of models and what this new engine represents to our company, securing the Sidewinder handle was a bit of a coup IMHO and one that I believe will grow on people in time. Thinking about it creatively, between jets, missiles, fire breathing turbos and venomous snakes, there is potential for some wild and crazy artwork here…
I’m off to the airport in the morning for a grand tour of the Islands. In case you missed it, Amsnow got the hole-shot and has published an interesting article on the Sidewinder’s bite. I only point it out because its all over the web and Sled Talkers should be in the loop. I wasn’t there and have no comment on their findings but I will say my jaw is getting sore from the spit eating grin I’m sporting. Thinking  I’m ‘due’ for a large ‘hoody’ with a tracked ‘missile’ on the chest.
cheers cr
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 10:48

Excellente vidéo du fonctionnement du TURBO

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/micro/launch/sm/
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 10:56

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 2017_Sidewinder_XTX_LE_137_Red_White_3_l

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 2017_Sidewinder_STX_DX_137_black_red_3_l

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 2017_Sidewinder_LTX_LE_137_Blue_3_l

Miroir dit moi laquelle est la plus belle ???
DAN-GT-07
Modérateur
DAN-GT-07

LOCALISATION (ville/city) : St-Jean Chrysostôme, Québec
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Apex GT 07

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 14:36

Le bleu LE
http://www.Passion-Yamaha.com
ours124

ours124

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : la presentation canada
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : apex ltx gt

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 15:01

x2 le bleu
dan speed shop
Modérateur
dan speed shop

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : St Pie de Guire pres de drummond
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : apex xtx 2011\144

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 17:28

bleu bleu bleuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ces tu assez clair  Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781

DanSS
yampower007

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : clermont
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : apex ltx

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 17:31

DAN-GT-07 a écrit:
Le bleu LE

le rouge
syl yam

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : st-valerien
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : vector ltx gt

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 17:42

un yam s'est bleu pas autre chose
FXLANE

FXLANE

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : St-Apollinaire
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : SRViper LTX LE , Sidewinder Ltx Le et Grizzly 550 FI, Wolverine RMAX2

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 17:46

Le rouge Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 226939
FXLANE

FXLANE

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : St-Apollinaire
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : SRViper LTX LE , Sidewinder Ltx Le et Grizzly 550 FI, Wolverine RMAX2

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 17:47

Dan Gt , lequel tu prend?
monster7

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Shawinigan
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : F115B 2014-VMAX1700 2014, FJR1300 2017, Apex 2016

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyDim 20 Mar 2016, 22:44

Coyote. a écrit:
Ce sont ces modele PROTOTYPE qui ont servi pour la présentation officiel en Ontario et seulement un représentant de concessionnaire par province ont eu la chance de roulé ces modèles 2017. Pour le Québec c'était Gaby Grégoire et oui il y était hier et il m'expliquais que ce type de Turbo était tres silencieux comme la moyenne de nos motoneiges et l'effet turbo se fait sentir a tout régime.  Il a fort apprécié ses essais et tres confiant des résultat. Yamaha affirme que le 180hp est un minimum et certain testeurs mentionne plus de 200hp de quoi faire saliver plusieurs  Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 211805

Tu vois, ma source est pas mal moins confiante que toi!

Ca sort du coin, bonne réponse, mais aucun haute!

Étrangement, ma source en a pas a vendre......

Moi c'est bien certain que je vais les regarder aller avant.....bien assis sur mon ZR9000 Suzuki qui a maintenant une excellente réponse et de la haute!

Je le répète, si vous écoutez les représentants, vous allez etre decus.....
Yamex

Yamex

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Ste-anne-du-lac
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : APEX XTX 2015 YXZ 2017

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Mar 2016, 17:41

Coyote. a écrit:
Yamex a écrit:
Yé malade ce Fred...... Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 55248 comme ont s'y attend le moins,y'en lache une........

2 p'tite questions.......est ce que le moteur et les embrayages fourni par yamaha pour le sidewinder compte pour plus de la moitié du prix de la motoneige......juste pour savoir si c'est plus un yam qu,un chat.......

et est ce que le mot sidewinder fait référence au serpent qui ondule en rampant sur le côté dans le sable.......pour accompagner le viper....yark....

Juste pour comparer équitablement ...combien coutais un rajout de turbo sur un Viper  3000 et quelque, plus installation, surement moins cher installé en usine.

A tu trouvé ça sur le blog a CR pour le sarpant a Yvon ...pour moé il est devin Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831

• Search Yamaha Sled Talk

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Tread

Yamaha Sled Talk

SCUD Due

This post contains no mechanical details on the new sleds. It is simply dedicated to making me feel better.
When we pulled the sheets off the new Sidewinder I read more than one comment to the tune of ‘interesting sled but whats with the name?’ Well  ‘supposen I am more qualified to answer this than anyone at Yamaha and at the end of the day, I quite like the name for reasons I am about to explain.
Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Snake-150x150Whenever we decide a new name is required a process referred to internally as a ‘name chase’ ensues. Now you might think it’s easy to come up with a cool handle but trust me – it is not. First we have to pass international trade mark registrations which are open to interpretation and vary from country to country. Yamaha, being very global minded, has a policy that any name we intend to register must be applicable in every country, wherever in the world we do business. Ever wonder how the NA companies seem to be able to share names with other vehicles? There are multiple vehicle types called Frontier, Explorer, Tundra, Commander, Expedition, Crosstrek etc. Well the off-road vehicle makers on this continent aren’t too concerned with snowmobiles infringing on a car trade-mark in southern Italy. They will use a name provided it clears the TM regulations in North America which pretty much say if its not the same kind of product, you can use it.
The way it worked with the Sidewinder started with product planning (in this case me), sending out a ‘name chase’ notification with some Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 2003-Yamaha-SX-Viper-Profile-150x150background logic and suggestions to stimulate the creative juices of our development team. The logic was simple enough. We have a snake theme opportunity with the SRViper. The path of least resistance: call it the SRViper T or Turbo. Done deal, we already own the SRViper name. But let me digress – what the hell is an SRViper anyway? It was brought forward because we still owned the trade mark from the original 2-stroke SXViper. It required the SR/SX prefix to distinguish it from the four wheeled Vipers sold here and that, we gambled, would not draw too much attention from Detroit, considering the vehicles were quite different in application. This is what the lawyers and courts consider in dispute. If I recall we did get a letter from a European motorcycle company claiming infringement but that went away in a hurry. We considered using SRX but that was never a family of snowmobiles, it stood alone as a top dog muscle sled and remains pure to its roots. Come to think of it, the SRX 120 kids sled name originated from my desk. Anyway, just think of the acronym soup. ‘How do you like my new SRX LTX LE package?’ It’s got the SRV-T front with QS3R, Gen3T’s /  RS2 with QS3’s in back. ughhh.
So, anyway, the sled really deserved better distinction than a Viper with a T but worse case we could use it as default. I went to my good friend Google and searched ‘names of snakes’. Couple of hours later I had a list of about ten that might work for a snowmobile. For the record; Asp, Garter and Boa were not on it. I sent the list to the team for feedback and votes which, in due process, we ended up paring down to three. These names were submitted first to our trade mark attorneys in the USA who quickly nuked one. The final two were sent to our planning group in Japan to seek legal approval globally, which can take up to six months. I was actually shocked when Sidewinder came back as available and even more surprised to find we could use it without the need of a pre-fix. It is almost impossible to find a new name these days.
Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Viper-150x150Next step was to justify the name to internal stake-holders with some background so I went about doing research on Sidewinder’s. I checked with Arctic Cat and at the time they intended to keep the ‘9000’ series with no special names, so no conflicts there The Thundercat came along later in what I think is a really good move on their part considering the power we made.
The more I leaned and thought about ‘Sidewinder’ the better I liked it for marketing. The first analogy came from the product plan to build some new models (B-TX) that were well suited for deep snow riding, carving nice sharp turns with the skis pointed at the sky and winding through the back-country – carving the meadows, kinda like a Sidewinder.Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Sidewinder-150x150
Back to Google and another interesting twist (pun intended) emerged. The latest bird in the F-16 family of fighter jets is the F-16 ‘Viper’, a state of the art, mach 2 plus aircraft. It is often outfitted and deployed with the most advanced infrared tracking air-to air and air-to -land missile in the world, the AIM 9X ‘Sidewinder’. OK so how cool is that? The Viper is used to deliver the Sidewinder, both state of the art, technological marvels that command more than a little respect.
The last Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 76D20BC6-C371-48EC-9EC8-D3CEA3E55B54-150x150analogy was found in the layout of the turbo on the Sidewinder. It is side mounted and the vanes of the compressor and turbine can be described as winding up to create boost – ok, its a bit of a stretch but it does work. It’s a long story to justify a simple comment but considering the number of models and what this new engine represents to our company, securing the Sidewinder handle was a bit of a coup IMHO and one that I believe will grow on people in time. Thinking about it creatively, between jets, missiles, fire breathing turbos and venomous snakes, there is potential for some wild and crazy artwork here…
I’m off to the airport in the morning for a grand tour of the Islands. In case you missed it, Amsnow got the hole-shot and has published an interesting article on the Sidewinder’s bite. I only point it out because its all over the web and Sled Talkers should be in the loop. I wasn’t there and have no comment on their findings but I will say my jaw is getting sore from the spit eating grin I’m sporting. Thinking  I’m ‘due’ for a large ‘hoody’ with a tracked ‘missile’ on the chest.
cheers cr
Bizarre que CR répond a ma question "sarpent a Yvon" quelques jours plus tard......et non,j'avais pas vu son Blog.... Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 981255
Fredlang

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Est du Québec
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Moteur du Thundercat, hors bord F15 et F2,5

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Mar 2016, 18:35

monster7 a écrit:
Coyote. a écrit:
Ce sont ces modele PROTOTYPE qui ont servi pour la présentation officiel en Ontario et seulement un représentant de concessionnaire par province ont eu la chance de roulé ces modèles 2017. Pour le Québec c'était Gaby Grégoire et oui il y était hier et il m'expliquais que ce type de Turbo était tres silencieux comme la moyenne de nos motoneiges et l'effet turbo se fait sentir a tout régime.  Il a fort apprécié ses essais et tres confiant des résultat. Yamaha affirme que le 180hp est un minimum et certain testeurs mentionne plus de 200hp de quoi faire saliver plusieurs  Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 211805

Tu vois, ma source est pas mal moins confiante que toi!

Ca sort du coin, bonne réponse, mais aucun haute!

Étrangement, ma source en a pas a vendre......

Moi c'est bien certain que je vais les regarder aller avant.....bien assis sur mon ZR9000 Suzuki qui a maintenant une excellente réponse et de la haute!

Je le répète, si vous écoutez les représentants, vous allez 
Monster as tu mis les poulies stm finalement? Tu roules combien avec ton setup? As tu changé la programmation ?
DAN-GT-07
Modérateur
DAN-GT-07

LOCALISATION (ville/city) : St-Jean Chrysostôme, Québec
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Apex GT 07

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Mar 2016, 18:52

FXLANE a écrit:
Dan Gt , lequel tu prend?
R-TX LE bleu
http://www.Passion-Yamaha.com
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Mar 2016, 19:09

dan speed shop a écrit:
bleu bleu bleuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ces tu assez clair  Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 5831 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 701439 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781 Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 822781

DanSS

Tu prend un bleu ?
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Mar 2016, 19:32

Traduction google

Ce poste ne contient pas de détails mécaniques sur les nouveaux traîneaux. Il est tout simplement dédié à me faire sentir mieux.
Lorsque nous sommes arrivés les draps de la nouvelle Sidewinder je lis plus d'un commentaire à l'air de «traîneau intéressant, mais ce qui est le nom? Supposen Eh bien je suis plus qualifié pour répondre à cette que quiconque à Yamaha et à la fin de la journée , je suis tout comme le nom pour des raisons que je vais expliquer.
Chaque fois que nous décidons un nouveau nom est requis un processus appelé en interne comme un «nom chase 'ensuit. Maintenant, vous pourriez penser qu'il est facile de trouver une poignée cool, mais croyez-moi - il n'est pas. Nous devons d'abord passer les enregistrements internationaux de marques qui sont ouverts à l'interprétation et varient d'un pays à l'autre. Yamaha, étant très globale d'esprit, a une politique que tout nom nous avons l'intention d'enregistrer doit être applicable dans tous les pays, partout dans le monde, nous faisons des affaires. Vous vous demandez comment les compagnies NA semblent être en mesure de partager les noms avec d'autres véhicules? Il existe plusieurs types de véhicules multiples appelés Frontier, Explorer, Tundra, commandant, Expedition, Crosstrek etc. Eh bien, les véhicules décideurs hors route sur ce continent ne sont pas trop préoccupés par les motoneiges portant atteinte sur une voiture de marque de commerce dans le sud de l'Italie. Ils utiliseront un nom à condition qu'il efface les règlements de TM en Amérique du Nord, qui disent à peu près si son pas le même genre de produit, vous pouvez l'utiliser.
La façon dont il a travaillé avec le Sidewinder a commencé avec la planification des produits (dans ce cas moi), l'envoi d'une notification «nom de la chasse» avec une certaine logique et des suggestions de fond pour stimuler le jus de créativité de notre équipe de développement. La logique était assez simple. Nous avons une occasion de thème de serpent avec le SRViper. Le chemin de moindre résistance: l'appellent la SRViper T ou Turbo. Fait affaire, nous possédons déjà le nom SRViper. Mais laissez-moi une digression - ce que l'enfer est un SRViper de toute façon? Il a été reporté parce que nous possédions encore la marque de la SXViper originale 2-temps. Il a fallu la SR / prefix SX pour le distinguer des quatre Vipers roues vendus ici et que, on a joué, ne serait pas trop attirer l'attention de Detroit, considérant les véhicules étaient très différentes dans l'application. Voilà ce que les avocats et les tribunaux considèrent en litige. Si je me souviens que nous avons reçu une lettre d'une société européenne de moto tiré de la violation, mais que sommes partis à la hâte. Nous avons considéré en utilisant SRX, mais qui n'a jamais été une famille de motoneiges, elle était seule en tant que top traîneau muscle chien et reste pur à ses racines. Venez y penser, le SRX 120 enfants nom de traîneau originaire de mon bureau. Quoi qu'il en soit, il suffit de penser de la soupe acronyme. «Comment aimez-vous mon nouveau package SRX LTX LE? Il a le devant SRV-T avec QS3R, / la RS2 de Gen3T avec QS3 de l'arrière. ughhh.
Donc, de toute façon, le traîneau méritait vraiment mieux distinction qu'un Viper avec un T, mais le pire des cas nous pourrions l'utiliser par défaut. Je suis allé à mon bon ami Google et cherché 'noms des serpents ». Quelques heures plus tard, j'ai eu une liste d'une dizaine qui pourrait fonctionner pour une motoneige. Pour le compte rendu; Asp, Jarretière et Boa ne sont pas sur elle. J'ai envoyé la liste à l'équipe pour commentaires et votes qui, dans une procédure régulière, nous avons fini par dépouillant à trois. Ces noms ont été soumis en premier lieu à nos marques avocats aux Etats-Unis qui ont rapidement nuked un. Les deux derniers ont été envoyés à notre groupe de planification au Japon pour demander l'approbation légale à l'échelle mondiale, ce qui peut prendre jusqu'à six mois. J'étais réellement choqué quand Sidewinder est revenu comme disponible et encore plus surpris de trouver que nous pourrions l'utiliser sans la nécessité d'un pré-fix. Il est presque impossible de trouver un nouveau nom ces jours-ci.
L'étape suivante était de justifier le nom prenantes internes avec une certaine expérience, donc je suis allé faire de la recherche sur Sidewinder de. Je suis arrivé avec Arctic Cat et au moment de leur intention de garder la série «9000» avec aucun des noms spéciaux, donc pas de conflit là-bas Le Thundercat est venu plus tard dans ce que je pense est une très bonne initiative de leur part compte tenu de la puissance que nous avons fait.
Plus je me penchais et pensé à «Sidewinder» mieux je l'ai aimé pour le marketing. La première analogie provenait du plan produit pour construire des nouveaux modèles (B-TX) qui étaient bien adaptés pour profonde circonscription de neige, sculpture belles virages serrés avec les skis pointés vers le ciel et serpente à travers l'arrière-pays - carving les prés, aimer un peu un Sidewinder.
Retour à Google et une autre tournure intéressante (jeu de mots) est apparu. Le dernier oiseau de la famille F-16 des avions de chasse est le F-16 'Viper', un état de l'art, mach 2 avions de plus. Il est souvent équipé et déployé avec le missile le plus avancé de suivi infrarouge air-air et air--LAND dans le monde, l'AIM 9X 'Sidewinder'. OK alors comment cool ça? La Viper est utilisé pour livrer le Sidewinder, à la fois l'état de l'art, merveilles technologiques qui commandent plus d'un peu de respect.
La dernière analogie a été trouvée dans la mise en page du turbo sur le Sidewinder. Il est monté sur le côté et les aubes du compresseur et de la turbine peut être décrit comme enroulement pour créer boost - ok, son un peu exagéré, mais il ne fonctionne pas. Il est une longue histoire pour justifier un simple commentaire, mais compte tenu du nombre de modèles et de ce que ce nouveau moteur représente pour notre entreprise, fixer la poignée Sidewinder a été un peu un IMHO de coup d'Etat et que je crois va croître sur les gens dans le temps. Penser de façon créative, entre jets, missiles, turbos feu de respiration et de serpents venimeux, il existe un potentiel pour une œuvre d'art sauvage et fou ici ...
Je pars pour l'aéroport dans la matinée pour un grand tour des îles. Dans le cas où vous l'avez manqué, Amsnow a obtenu le trou-shot et a publié un article intéressant sur la morsure du Sidewinder. Je ne le signale parce que son sur tout le web et Sled Talkers devraient être dans la boucle. Je n'y étais pas et ont aucun commentaire sur leurs conclusions, mais je vais dire ma mâchoire devient douloureux du sourire cracher manger je suis sportif. Pensant que je suis «dû» pour un grand «Sweat à capuche» avec un «missile» suivi sur la poitrine.
acclamations cr
monster7

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyLun 21 Mar 2016, 23:17

Fredlang a écrit:
Citation :
Monster as tu mis les poulies stm finalement? Tu roules combien avec ton setup? As tu changé la programmation ?

J'ai une programmation Boost Engineering et les 2 poulies STM!

Je n'ai pas essayé top speed, je n'ai pas vraiment de place ici, mais j'ai déjà passé 190 GPS avec une chenille 1.4!
yacob1

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : ste marie
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : apex

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyMar 22 Mar 2016, 04:44

par curiosite sa cout combien clutch stm et programation
monster7

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyMar 22 Mar 2016, 08:13

Environ 3,500$
apexxpert

apexxpert

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : gatineau
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : grizlly 600 1998

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyMar 22 Mar 2016, 09:27

BEAUCOUP DE MONDE AU SALON D OTTAWA HIER SOIR
6 SIDEWINDER ET LE MOTEUR EN 3D
JAMAIS VUE TANT DE PERSONNE CHEZ YAMAHA
Yamex

Yamex

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Ste-anne-du-lac
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : APEX XTX 2015 YXZ 2017

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyMar 22 Mar 2016, 14:54

Après l'avoir erlouké Apexxpert,tes commentaires sont ????

Ça doit te travailler fort.... Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 A136
apexxpert

apexxpert

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : gatineau
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : grizlly 600 1998

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyMar 22 Mar 2016, 15:33

pour moi je trouve ca tres interressant , jaime deja ma viper et ca va etre semblable
avec plus de power , le moteur semble mieux fiter comme si il avait ete dessiner pour ce body
contrairement aux vipers,
moi c est une machine qui va faire mon affaire pour mon genre d utilisation.
je crois que ca va etre une ltx-se (gris,orange,noir)c est elle qui me frappe le plus.

p.s jy retourne se soir
Alain Vmax
Admin
Alain Vmax

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Québec - Québec
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Motoneige, Motocross, Vtt

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyMer 23 Mar 2016, 07:50

LE BBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUU  ça commence à ressembler à un SRX ça là!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vraiment nice dans cette robe et rappel des bons souvenirs!!!!

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Coucou30

Alain Vmax
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 EmptyJeu 24 Mar 2016, 21:08

Incredible Performance From Turbocharged Yamaha Sidewinder, Arctic Cat Thundercat

By John Prusak, Editor/Publisher
March 24, 2016
Filed under 2017 snowmobiles, Snowmobile News, Top Stories, Yamaha
Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Lg-share-en
Yes, the new Sidewinder models from Yamaha and Thundercat/9000 series sleds from Arctic Cat truly are that powerful!
No matter what you’ve heard about the machines, no matter how much marketing spin you’ve been spoon fed by the folks at Yamaha or their manufacturing partner Arctic Cat, the acceleration of the Sidewinder and Thundercat and related 9000 Series models featuring the turbocharged 998cc four-stroke triple will still stun you the first time you ride one.
Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 WDP_5568-e1458835514423
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder L-TX LE
Guesstimate comparisons have been made by folks who have not yet ridden the new machines to the recent turbo-charged 1100 Suzuki twin found in previous Arctic Cat 9000 models, or to various machines of the triple-piped-triple two-stroke era (long live the Mach Z!). But once saddle time is achieved, testers quickly realize that those comparisons don’t stand up – the acceleration feel of these new machines truly stands apart. This is a new benchmark.
Off of a starting line, the Sidewinder and Thundercat models feel stout but not overwhelming when RPM are kept below 6500. Once the engine speed crests that mark, though, the turbo kicks in and there’s an acceleration pull that is unprecedented from a stock machine. Terms like “arm-stretching power” have been thrown around by sled evaluators since the 1970s, but this one lives up to the billing – hold on tight. Comments from test riders included “these things ought to be shipped with a couple hundred track studs and a life insurance policy” and “nobody really needs this kind of power, but damn that thing is fun!”
“It’s hard not to go super-fast on these machines, because it’s so fun when that turbo kicks in,” another test rider noted.
North American Yamaha officials have been sheepishly claiming the engine makes “more than 180 horsepower” but then quickly brush off that figure by noting that it’s a conservative number provided by their Japanese headquarters, which notoriously offers low figures compared to how engines are dyno tested on this side of the planet. More recently, a dyno test by Jim Czekala of DynoTech Research has shown just how conservative that number is – his dyno showed the new engine topping 204 hp. As a basis of comparison, Czekala rated the 1100 Suzuki Turbo used by Arctic Cat between 180 and 183 hp over the years – this is a big jump.
Yet as incredibly strong as that pull is, these snowmobiles are neither violent nor obnoxious. There is definitely a difference in the acceleration rate before and after the turbo kicks in, but once the hair drier is force-feeding extra boost to the cylinders the acceleration rate is very linear and, after getting used to it, quite predictable.
Aside from that incredible extra power, however, there are no other indications that the sled is a turbo. There is no extra whooshing, no “quiiisssshhh” or chattering chipmunk sound when the throttle is released, as with other turbo models (factory or aftermarket) due to a waste gate dropping the charge. There also isn’t any excessive engine braking feel, caused by that pressure dump slowing or reversing the turbo impeller. Instead, an air bypass circuit cycles off the pressure and makes it available when the throttle is re-engaged. In fact, the machines run quietly while blasting through the woods or across the lake. Read extra details about the power package by clicking here.
Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 WDP_7479-e1458835566212
2017 Arctic Cat Thundercat
The chassis in which the engine sits is a known quantity. Introduced by Arctic Cat as the ProCross chassis for model year 2012 and shared with Yamaha starting in 2014, it’s a sturdy platform with roomy ergonomics and a flat-cornering front end. New for 2017 are smaller hand grips that our test team truly appreciated, plus an LED headlight, which we have not yet tested (night riding is not allowed at the test event). The turbo models also required new body panels to flow more air.
In our testing of pre-production machines at the 2017 Rode Reports, the Arctic Cat trail models handled better, thanks to stock skis that are more predictable than Yamaha’s Tuner III models, but our test team felt that the Yamaha models accelerated a bit stronger – maybe due to Yamaha’s new clutching setup. This all comes with a caveat, however: Both Yamaha and Arctic Cat officials said that they had an unusually short period of time to tune these sleds before our tests, and final production specs won’t be reached until later this spring.
We suspect Yamaha and Arctic Cat dealers are going to sell a lot of these models the first couple of years – the go-fast crowd will eat them up and, based on our first impressions, they will not be disappointed with their purchases, even if they have to part with $16,000 to get one.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval   Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval - Page 2 Empty

Salon des manufacturiers “Sneak Peek 2017” Laval
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant