PASSION YAMAHA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PASSION YAMAHA

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Maximum sled  .....parle du FX 2021_m10
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Maximum sled .....parle du FX

AuteurMessage
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Laval & Lac Simon
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Sidewinder LTX GT, GP 292 75, SL 338 72, SRX 18

Maximum sled  .....parle du FX Empty
MessageSujet: Maximum sled .....parle du FX   Maximum sled  .....parle du FX EmptyJeu 29 Mar 2007, 22:49

Yamaha
Given the fact that the Phazer was the most enjoyable sled for me for 2007, Yamaha had to step up to the plate for 2008. They did. While I was “Johnny Skeptical” after the intro, what I rode in Colorado during the Snow Shoot event changed my mind. The new FX Nytro proved to be a Phazer on steroids and lots of them. Ergonomically it is the most comfortable Yamaha (the Phazer is now second most) and power-wise, it kicks serious butt. My biggest hold-back after my first ride on it in January was the rear suspension. I felt it was too harsh and it left me wanting. The calibration was totally changed on the units I rode out West, for the better. In fact, I could swear they put a completely different suspension in the FX Nytro. Even the FX Nytro RTX, which is the big-bump unit, was much better calibrated. To the point that I had a hard time deciding which one I liked better. In the end, if you were to order an FX Nytro this spring, make sure you know how you ride before you choose. The FX Nytro is a smooth to rough trail machine, capable of taking mid-sized bumps with the occasional big bump here and there while the RTX version wants to be pounded all the time. Both offer adjustment in the front and rear suspension, but the FX Nytro will be easier to adjust on the trail without tools. As for the motor, you won't find a smoother powerplant in this horsepower class (about 138) and in one of our rides, while the competition took 5 gallons of fuel, the FX Nytro took 2.8 gallons in the same distance and 87 octane at that. We are hearing unofficially that the FX Nytro is getting between 15 and 20 mpg depending upon how you ride. That is incredible!

Maximum sled  .....parle du FX Yamaha_r
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.passion-yamaha.com

Maximum sled .....parle du FX
Page 1 sur 1