PASSION YAMAHA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PASSION YAMAHA

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Essai du Phazer 2021_m10
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Essai du Phazer

AuteurMessage
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Laval & Lac Simon
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Sidewinder LTX GT, GP 292 75, SL 338 72, SRX 18

Essai du Phazer Empty
MessageSujet: Essai du Phazer   Essai du Phazer EmptyMer 22 Mar 2006, 12:28

Yamaha

Moving on, probably the most exciting model at Snow Shoot for 2007 was the Yamaha Phazer. This little unit I feel will again revolutionize the industry. LIGHTWEIGHT FUN PACKAGE pretty much sums it up. This little compact unit is priced to sell and will fit in the budget for the enthusiast rider. I feel that you can market the Phazer for all age groups, and that’s why Yamaha offers it in five different models. As I was adjusting the suspension, one guy stopped and asked me how I like this sled. I said that the sled is cool and that it has a lot of potential. Then he goes on and asked how it compares to a 700. I looked and him, smiled and said that this is a completely different animal. It has over half the horsepower of a 700 and takes very little effort to drive. When driving down the busy trails and following the Phazer, we met other groups and they had to do a double take when we drove by. One can only imagine what they are thinking.

One item that our whole staff commented on was the Yamaha 150 hp 4-stroke motor. This motor with no doubt is the quietest, smoothest, most powerful (a power band to no end) and is a motor that performs beyond expectation. There are other big power plants in the industry but they are 2-stroke. This isn’t a bad thing it’s just that if you take a look at package verses package the Yamaha 4-strokes will in most cases out last the 2-strokes.

It really looks like Yamaha is gearing up to show the industry what its goals are and where it’s heading in the future. Obviously they are not putting any effort in 2-stroke technology since their 2-strokes are gone. It is very interesting comparing each manufacture and watching which direction their going.
Essai du Phazer 849stevephazerfx5cr
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.passion-yamaha.com
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Laval & Lac Simon
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Sidewinder LTX GT, GP 292 75, SL 338 72, SRX 18

Essai du Phazer Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Essai du Phazer   Essai du Phazer EmptyMer 22 Mar 2006, 12:35

Et autre test

Yamaha

Yamaha continues to show up with top-of-the-line equipment. The 150HP Apex and Attak models are simply top-quality in ride, handling (with proper set-up), power and styling. The mid-range 120HP sleds offer great performance, great economy and great fit-and-finish. The big news for Yamaha is the new Phazer. It is a fun, agile and lightweight machine that is sure to be a winner. More on these models later as well.

The manufacturers and their representatives did a fine job and I want to thank them for the opportunity to participate in the event. It offers so much for us and our readers. A big “thank you” also goes out to the Maximum Sled team and Test Pilots for their help and participation. You guys did a great job!

Essai du Phazer 844shaneyamahas3vo.th
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.passion-yamaha.com

Essai du Phazer
Page 1 sur 1