PASSION YAMAHA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PASSION YAMAHA

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
another great weekend 2021_m10
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

another great weekend

AuteurMessage
jdventure

jdventure

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : St-Albert Ontario
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Venture GT 09

another great weekend Empty
MessageSujet: another great weekend   another great weekend EmptyLun 14 Jan 2008, 19:37

after last week's depressing meltdown conditions can do nothing other than improve.a ride from st-donat to st-mathieu in a super bright and sunny weekend,a one night stay at l'auberge du trappeur,and off to some gorgeous scenery.
some of the resorts/outfitters are posting snow and traill conditions right here so we have some actual conditions that may assist in planning our next adventure :satisfait: 🆒 :wow1: thanks to those that take the time to do so!!!!!!!i for one will make an effort to plan my trips there to show my gratitude.last weekend we left mirabel/laval to shawiniganfor the night, then to la tuque with a stay at le relais 22.....due to the forecast we decided to head back to mirabel.
anyone have suggestions or plans for next weekend?????another great weekend F020 another great weekend Fluffy1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.Passion-Yamaha.com

another great weekend
Page 1 sur 1