PASSION YAMAHA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

PASSION YAMAHA

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Essai du Phazer 2021_m10
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Essai du Phazer

AuteurMessage
Coyote.
Admin
Coyote.

Masculin
LOCALISATION (ville/city) : Laval & Lac Simon
VOS PRODUITS YAMAHA : Sidewinder LTX GT, GP 292 75, SL 338 72, SRX 18

Essai du Phazer Empty
MessageSujet: Essai du Phazer   Essai du Phazer EmptyLun 27 Mar 2006, 22:01

The best Yamaha for the job in my opinion is the Phazer FX. OK, hold on a second… yes I know it’s only 80 hp and the others are way higher strung, and that Yamaha has stronger options. But, it’s such a fun sled to ride when it’s set up for you that I’ll put it in here as my ditcher of choice for Yamaha. I still think the Nytro is a hot sled, though now that the Apex RTX has the springer rear suspension I had hoped for, that’s where a lot of guys will head. I am a big four stroke fan, and think these sleds are well-suited to pounding away the ditches once the suspension is set up correctly. And that is Yamaha’s biggest shortcoming: the suspensions work very well, but they are the most dependent on setup in the industry.

Most interesting model

Hands down, Yamaha’s new four stroke Phazer is the most interesting sled to me. At 80 horse, less than 500 pounds and a price tag under $7,200 (US), the Phazer class sleds speak to me for actually buying a sled. I took the FX out for a pound through the sled-eating moguls at the end of the 419 in Munising and beat the crap out of it, with a fair amount of hard bottoming. BUT, after a brief three minute demo on how to actually set the sled up, I took it back to the 419 death stretch and it lightly kissed the rails a few times, but not harshly. The bottom line is that this is a sled engineered and calibrated for a target audience of about 150-160 pounds, not my 190 pound riding weight. However, with a little work and a good dealer, I think this sled will deliver in the big pits of any Sunday afternoon. It had ATV-ish vibration in the bars, saddle and stirrups, but nothing like some other makes have put to market.

Version original de Maximum Sled.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.passion-yamaha.com

Essai du Phazer
Page 1 sur 1